MDB provides full-service strategic communication services.
We help our clients translate complex concepts into information that is meaningful, compelling, and motivational. Our collective wisdom based on decades of communications experience gives us a thorough understanding of today’s communication challenges and opportunities. We successfully navigate clients through a traditional, multimedia, and social media mix to connect them with stakeholders and key audiences and to achieve their strategic goals.
Our work involves creative graphic design for most products, such as booklets, brochures, presentation slides, reports, conference materials (posters, signs, and backdrops), fact sheets, or website content. We also create logos and other design elements for program branding and marketing collateral.
Go to the “Portfolio” feature of this website, click on “Communication,” and browse our project descriptions to learn more about what we do.
Our expertise is particularly strong in:
- Science and Health Communication
- Public affairs
- Media relations
- Multimedia development
Our team provides a full range of skills and experience in communication research, planning, implementation, and evaluation.
- Quantitative and qualitative research
- Issue research and analysis
- Communication audits
- Strategic communication planning
- Conference, trade show, and event planning
- Writing and editorial services
- Graphic design and photography
- Multimedia development — videos, podcasts, webinars, and interactive website content
- Collateral material development
- Social media
- Media relations
- Stakeholder relations
- Public affairs counseling
- Integrated advertising, branding, and public awareness campaigns
- Monitoring and evaluating communication campaign effectiveness