Contract Number HHSS283291700076I – Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration Indefinite Delivery/Indefinite Quantity (IDIQ)
Period of Performance: February 21, 2017- February 20, 2022
MDB has been awarded an Indefinite Delivery Indefinite Quantity (IDIQ) Contract with the Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration. This IDIQ can be accessed by all offices within SAMHSA.
This performance-based IDIQ contract is a means to provide services to SAMHSA officials and staff to help them achieve their individual missions in a timely manner. MDB can provide services under the following Domain VI: Planning, Implementation, and Report Support Projects.
Under Domain VI, MDB can provide logistical support for events, including a conference, convening, retreat, seminar, symposium, training, webinar, workshop, or other meeting where people assemble (in-person or virtually) to exchange information and views, or to explore or clarify a defined subject, problem, or area of knowledge. The MDB team can provide support for events around the country. Specific task areas include:
- Pre-event planning
- Meeting and Conference Support
- Space and Hotel Logistics
- On Site support
- Travel support and coordination for participants
- Produce Standard Meeting Materials and Procedures
- Website Design, Development, and Maintenance Support/Internet Support
- Coordination of Document Production and Dissemination
- Communication and Marketing Services